- Banking, Creditor’s Rights and Bankruptcy
- Corporate and Business Law including Intellectual Property
- Real Estate and Property Development
Tim joined the firm in 2005 and became a partner in 2012. Tim became Managing Partner in May of 2014. His practice focuses on the representation of financial institutions and companies in the areas of creditor’s rights and bankruptcy, intellectual property, financing and other commercial transactions. These transactions involve real and personal property, regulatory and compliance issues, collection, workouts and various other transactional matters. Tim has been awarded an AV rating by Martindale-Hubbell.
Notable Experience, Projects and Cases
- Assists lending institutions with legal issues in day-to-day operations including bankruptcy, collections, workouts and regulatory and compliance issues.
- Assists numerous small businesses and nonprofit organizations with corporate and transactional matters.
- Provided lending opinions for financing transactions involving entities and assets based in Wyoming.
- Advises clients in intellectual property work including trademark and copyright issues.
- Serves clients in civil and commercial litigation.
Publications and Speaking Engagements
- Wyoming Lawyer–“Proceed with Caution! What Wyoming Lawyers Need to Know About the Service Members Civil Relief Act and How it Can Affect Their Practice”, 2012
- Wyoming Bar Exam Review–Contract Law, 2011-2012
- Wyoming Medical Society–“New HIPAA Requirements and Their Effect on You”, 2009
- MEDS PDN–Medical Records, HIPAA Update, 2006 and 2008
- American Health Lawyers Association–50 State Survey of Balance Billing Laws, 2006
- Wyoming Law Review–“Case Note: U.S. Supreme Court’s Decision in Lawrence v. Texas”, 2004
Licensed to practice law in:
All Wyoming and Colorado State Courts
Wyoming Federal District Court
10th Circuit Court of Appeals
Wyoming State Bar Association
Ewing T. Kerr Inns of Court–Treasurer, 2009-11
American Bankruptcy Institute
J.D., University of Wyoming College of Law
B.S., University of Wyoming–Mechanical Engineering
Meals on Wheels– Past – Executive Committee
News and Recognition
For more information on Tim’s recent professional activities visit the News and Recognition page.
To view Tim’s Martindale-Hubbell profile page, click: http://www.martindale.com/Timothy-L-Woznick/4313374-lawyer.htm