Timothy L. Woznick, Partner
- Corporate Law and Business Organizations
- Bankruptcy (Creditor)
- Debtor/Creditor Law
- Banking & Financial Regulation
- Litigation and Appellate Practice
- Intellectual Property
- Aministrative Law
Tim is the newest partner at Dray, Dyekman, Reed & Healey, P.C. He joined the firm in 2005 and became a partner in 2012. He has:
- Assisted lending institutions with legal issues in day-to-day operations including regulatory work, collections, organizational papers and contracts.
- Assisted numerous small businesses and nonprofit organizations with organization and standard business documents.
- Served clients in civil and commercial litigation.
- Advised clients in intellectual property work including trademark and copyright issues.
Publications and speaking engagements
- Wyoming Lawyer, February 2012 “Proceed with Caution! What Wyoming lawyers need to know about the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act and how it can affect their practice”
- Wyoming Medical Society, 2009 “New HIPAA Requirements and Their Effect on You”
- Wyoming Law Review, Spring 2004 Case note: U.S. Supreme Court’s decision in Lawrence v. Texas
- Wyoming State Bar Association
- J.D., University of Wyoming, College of Law
|Tim In The News: Tim Woznick’s article, “Proceed With Caution!” was recently published in the February 2012 Wyoming Lawyer publication.